Service Area(s) : In Warrenton, Virginia (VA) - Warrenton, Leesburg, Culpeper, Gainesville, Haymarket, Manassas, Front Royal, Marshall and other Fauquier County areas.
Contact : Lisa Lisjak
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 703-499-2622
Website : http://lisalisjak.com
- Q: What can I find in your web site?
A: Featured Homes, School Info, Loan Info, etc.
- Q: Are you a realtor, a broker, and/or have professional designations?
A: Realtor, E-Pro
- Q: Do you work full- or part-time as a real estate agent?
A: Part Time
- Q: How many years of experience do you have?
A: 2 in Real Estate and 10 in New Homes
- Q:How many properties do you sell per year on average?
- Q:Can you provide a specific written marketing plan?
- Q:How long does it take you, on average, to sell a home?
A: 55 days
- Q:Will you advertise a property during the entire listing
- Q:Should you not perform, can the listing agreement be cancelled?
- Q:What training have you taken that relates to representing
buyers or relocation?
A: I currently do Corporate Relo and have had the training to become certified
- Q:How are you compensated?
A: thru my broker
- Q:Can you provide a FREE relocation package?
- Q:What days/hours are you available to show homes?
- Q: How long have you lived in the areas you service?
A: 40 years
- Q: What are some of your favorite hobbies?
A: Swimming, horseback riding, reading
- Q: Can you provide a personal resume and references upon request?
- Q: Why should a client work with you versus another agent?
A: My customer service and knowledge.
- Q:What is the best way to get in contact with you?
A: Cell Phone or email.
- Q: Is there anything else you would like to inform your clients?
A: I am very well versed in resale as well as new home construction. I am a very down to earth honest person who beleives the client is always the most important.
Last update : 01/03/2008
Go to InterviewAgent.com
Go to Virginia